Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum Series

Just finished reading the 15th book of Janet Evanovich. It was disappointing and blah to say the least. The story line has no real focus, nothing scary or dramatic. And the romance, where is the romance between Stephanie and who 's turn is it? Very disappointing. I am not so sure if I am going to continue anticipating the next one. So now going to focus back on quilting. Just purchased a huge table with organizing drawer from IKEA. Actually is in the kitchen department, an small island with 12 drawers, and when I re-visit Bonnie Hunter website, she have one too. I know smart people when I see one....thanks for the site Bonnie. And I am actually try her quilt block behind her by the machine ready to be quilt. Mine is only a block, just wanted to test the colors, orange, rose pink, blue, and dark brown.... came out really nice, very civil war kind of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment