Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall

I just love Fall.... need to wake up and motivate myself to make fall color quilts and my next project should be... traditional blocks quilt. Dark blue and white or off white blocks?. The fall colors might have to wait or be done between projects. Any suggestion what to do? Hopefully a queen size for my bed. I am thinking of buying a new bed with new mattress. My old one is an iron frame, its beautiful but very uncomfortable to lean back while reading in bed. Did I tell you all how much I love my kindle? Love it. Done reading Molokai and Honolulu. Now reading hm... well, nothing is motivating me but the Dog days by John Katz. Its funny, very funny actually. I love his donkeys, especially Carol and now Jesus ( Spanish pronunciation). He is a good and light writter, its like reading his diary. I think I am going to look for the old classics to read, like Killing a Mockingbird, the Tales of Two Cities etc. Someone suggested Lonesome Dove. Hm... I wonder if they have them in Kindle store.

No comments:

Post a Comment