Friday, September 18, 2009

Are we there yet

Cannot wait until my Kindle DX gets here. I thought about reasons that I deserve this new toy. Well, I don't have one. I work so hard and sometimes I feel I don't do enough. So instead of eating chocolate, I read my CHOCO LATTE. That's it the name of my soon to be here Kindle. Any feedback what book that I should download? I am still finishing my MOLOKA'I and it okay, not great. Maybe I have to wait until the end?
Good grief. I feel like Charlie Brown. I even start writing my own book in my mind how a story should be? I think I am going to stop buying romance or romantic novel written by men. They don't go deep enough with the emotional aspect of relationships. I felt in MOLOKA'I, Racheal saga was told to the point, everything was explain like a manual, to the point! Her feeling was clear TO THE POINT, solutions TO THE POINT. Too short, lack of substance. I know Racheal emotions are deeper and more profound. Give that girl some woman feelings, for GOD sake. I did not enjoy the first" Women Murder Club" First To Die by James Patterson. It was gruesome and very violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment