Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kindle DX

I cracked. I just bought another expensive toy. I could not pass it. All the good books coming out and all the files I can actually transfer and not having to carry all that stuff around me all the time. AND.... a nice tax write off. Since I can keep all my patients PDF files regarding their cases. Its not here yet, so I will keep you updated as soon as that wonderful Fedex truck noise break the silence around the corner in my parking lot. I am sure to tell you all the good and the bad, hopefully not bad stuff at all. So many toys, so little time.
Maybe I can download some recipes too or since its PDF ready, I will put all my favorite recipes so I'll have it with me all the time.
So this fall, guess who is working on her days off again.... to pay for her expensive hobbies.
Hey, I have not bought any fabric in a while, so I am better lately...LOL what a bunch of @$#%&**(($*&^&%^@. I just love myself unconditionally, therefore I can anything I desire. See, that how it works. Though are things and things came from an original though. I am a good student of life. I AM A GENIUS, and I APPLY MY WISDOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment